Lucky patcher for Android is an important tool which allow a user to patch Android apps. Lucky patcher will find your luck to remove boring ads from apps and games. You can also remove license verification or in app purchase verification easily with that app.
Unwanted app permissions can also be removed with lucky patcher no root. The app can uninstall stock or system app (only for rooted device) and backup installed apps and games.
Lucky Patcher New Features :
- Very easy to use. Lucky patcher will show you all the apps installed in your device. If Google ads found will be showed on the list. Then you can select your desired app and patch it from the menu.
- Select the app that you want to patch and just choose options.
- Ads can be easily removed with lucky patcher from most of the apps and games. See how to block ads in Android apps.
In app purchase verification or license verification can be easily blocked with lucky patcher. To Remove License Verification you don’t need to root your device. if you want to use premium android apps and games for free, this feature will be very helpful for you.
- Unwanted app permissions can be removed by lucky patcher. Many app developers are no trusted. So, if you find any unwanted app permissions you can remove it with lucky Patcher. No root required for this action.
- Backup installed apps on your device. easily backup installed apps and games to your memory card if needed.
- Backup modified apps with lucky patcher. you can also backup any apps and games after patching it.
- Lucky Patcher support Custom Patches that can be helpful for patching many apps and games.
- Lucky patcher can not perform all the tasks without root. So, for better experience we highly recommend you to root your device.
To install lucky patcher on your Android device you don’t need root access. But to get all the features of Lucky Patcher you need to root your device. Rooting tutorial can be found in youtube or other websites. You can backup apps with lucky patcher without any root access. So we highly recommend you to root your device so that you can get all the features of our app.